The Mathematics Vision Project and EdCaliber
in Partnership present
What Sets MVP Apart?
MVP Materials are created from the ground-up to embody the focus, coherence, and rigor of Common Core and immerse students in the Standards for Mathematical Practice
MVP Materials are based upon a framework for learning that honors student thinking and meaningful student work with respect to reasoning and problem solving
MVP core curriculum is free, published under a Creative Commons license, which includes the Basic Teacher Notes
Professional Development and Homework Help are both available at mathematicsvisionproject.org
Why Lessoneer + MVP?
MVP resources are organized down to the task level so that what the teacher needs is where they need it, when they need it, optimizing teacher efficiency and effectiveness with ability to add district- and teacher-specific materials
Paid Enhanced Teacher Notes and Supplemental Materials are included at no additional cost with your Lessoneer license.
Integration with your district’s LMS to support 1:1 instruction with student materials broken out a task level (Click to see Canvas Integration Example)
Online dynamic planning tool that exports to Google Calendar
Enhanced Teacher Notes and Supplemental Materials include...
- Module Quizzes, Assessments & Answer Keys
- Module Parent Guides and Teacher Overviews
- Instructional Supports and Adaptations, Intervention Ideas, and Challenge Activities
- Exit Ticket Ideas
- Solutions for In Class Tasks and Homework
- Lesson Overview Presentations (Sample)
- Warm-Up Exercises (Sample)
- Homework Extra Help and Examples (Sample)